End of Tenancy
How many hours should I book for an end of tenancy cleaning?
The number of hours is recommended to you automatically based on the surface and extras you select.
Included in our warranty
- Meets housing agency and/or landlord requirements on the cleaning
- If the cleaning is not well done, someone will come back to finish the job for free
- All booked services are covered (what is included in the normal cleaning)
In which case the warranty will not be applied?
- In the event your real square meterage doesn't match your booking
- Any accidental damage at your place
- Non cleaning related issues
- Non completion of extras that were not selected
- Non completion of non-included cleaning elements
Can I cancel an end of tenancy cleaning?
You can cancel your end of tenancy cleaning for free directly on your Batmaid account up to 48 hours prior to it taking place. If you cancel between 24 and 48 hours before its execution, you will be charged 1 hour per employee booked (the number of employees depends on how many cleaners our system proposed you in order to satisfy your request of number of hours). If you decide to cancel the service less than 24 hours before its execution, you will be charged the full amount. This is so we can compensate the loss of hours to each of your employees, since they will not be able to find another employer in such short notice.
How can I change or edit my end of tenancy cleaning?
In case you want to edit your end of tenancy cleaning, please contact us as soon as possible in order to review the situation with our customer support. You can reach us over the phone from Monday to Friday between 8AM and 6PM at 021 624 54 15 or by e-mail at email@example.com!
In case your cleaning happens on a Saturday or Sunday, please send us an email, we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Let us know how we can help you by filling out the form below: