Customer Support Intern
Your mission (if you choose to accept it):
You will work under the supervision of our 10 years experienced COO to ensure the continuity and quality of the service experience. Your role is crucial because it makes our entire business work. The client and maid retentions are of a paramount importance for our platform.
- Constantly coach our 1’000 maids with care and cleverness
- Offer customized solutions to our 10’000 clients
- Negotiate with maids and clients to fix last minute issues
- Brainstorm with the top management to solve complex cases
- Sell Batmaid to would-be clients and third parties
- Coordinate with our HR squad and Marketing wizards
- Become a pro in execution/time management/team playing and much more!
- Ambitious & committed student
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Focused on self-improvement
- Very comfortable with phone and email communication
- Strong exposure to client relationship - in hotels especially
- Proactivity and out of the box thinking with an extreme attention to details
- Fluent in French or German. English mandatory. We love Swiss German candidates!
Additional information and treats:
- 6-month full-time position
- Receive loads of responsibilities from day 1 and coaching from your devoted manager
- Young and extremely dynamic Team. Many after-works, events and team building!
- Place to learn, grow and surpass yourself. Unique skills to be developed
- Our Lausanne office is in the biggest co-working space in Switzerland: Gotham!